finish the teachers aide course and have a job ( are rethinking this
one - not sure I want to do the teacher's aide course... the job thing I still
want to do though) I have completely rethought this, and decided not to
do it. I have enjoyed having the time to "completely recover and live with out
trauma in my life" as my therapist wisely put it.
2. sold some of my paintings. This is still a work in progress. I have done several more paintings, and have been asked if I can do some more. My soul sister helped me work out a "pricing worksheet" as I struggle to put a price on what I do - which is why I end up doing paintings as gifts.
3 get divorced (that process has been started officially today. before I can get divorced I have to have children's orders in place. Today I went and started the mediation process that will get the children's orders completed - which then means I can file for divorce!!) I'm sending off the divorce DIY kit next week. I NEED TO DO THIS!!!
4 sorted out my health (I had blood tests late last year - and sugars were good, iron levels crap, and cholesterol levels too high - but at least I have something to work with. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to review my medication, and discuss my increased anxiety at the moment) I have been making conscious choices about what I put in my mouth. Are doing some research into the topic of the moment - the addictive qualities of sugar.
5. be exercising on the Wii at least 3 times a week (um... yeh... so... um...nope)
6. Learn how to dance at dance classes (I told my soul sister about this one - and for the last four months she has been going to dance classes!! When I get back from holidays I will look further into this for myself)
have a firm stomach Learn to embrace the
body I have. because lets face it... I'll be
turning 42, not 22, and have had three kids. That stomach of mine is never gonna
be the same....
14 saved $2000 Still working on this one too.... seems bills, and expenses keep getting in the way. Bloody car. One way I could look at it though is that I have paid for a holiday for me and my kids, been paying all my bills, rent, etc. So there may be none left to save, but at least there is enough to cover the expenses.
17. culled all the unwanted, un-needed "things" in my life OUT I'm eating that elephant daily!
23. get a new bed
24. get a dresser
26. nose pierced
32. start zumba classes There is Zumba classes locally...
33 water colour painting classes
34 Mosaic classes
37 climb Mt Cooroora ( I recently got half way up... and will get to the top!!)
38 learnt a natural alternative to get, and keep my anxiety under control
39 by the end of the year moved house.
41 started writing "my story", possibly in collaboration with my therapist.
42 have a big party for my 42nd birthday!!!