Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I won something!

I enter lots of competitions. All the time. So many, that most of them I don't even remember entering them. This competition was one of them. Late last night I received notification that I had been selected as one of the 500 people to participate in the Human Brochure for Canberra.

I'm still in shock. A weekend away, doing something I love, immersing myself in art and culture. How lucky am I?

Thank you universe, I really needed this. Oh, and thank you Canberra for having me. Can't wait to get there!

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations. I'm not at all sure what a human brochure is, but a trip sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were 31000 applications to take part it this marketing experiment, I guess would be another name for it. the idea is for participants to use their social media accounts to promote visiting Canberra. I'm very excited, haven't been to Canberra since Laura was 9 months old and my best friend and I packed her up in her tiny car and went to the Floriade - which is a tulip Festival.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh I am going to! Will be nice to get away after the hecticness involved with moving.
      How are you and your little tribe going Shar? x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations.have a great trip.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bron. I am a weee bit excited. :) to be doing one of my favourite things for the whole weekend is a dream ... to being doing them with my love, an absolute bonus. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design