Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A painting for my best friend... and lover...

It was M's birthday at the end of last month. Among other things, I started a painting for him. Do you think I got it finished in time for his birthday... No, not likely - other things got in the way...

After my post I paint its been annoying more then ever that I hadn't finished it. So I gave myself a good talking to saying MAKE THE TIME VICKY....

Moon Goddess acrylic and pen on canvas



There is a quote along the side... my favourite 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are but tiny matters compared to what lies within us' Ralph Waldo Emerson. (I love it so much I have it tattooed on my side...)

I'm very happy with it. And I am pretty sure he will be too.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design