Monday, June 7, 2010

grrrr....

..... yep grrrrr.

I feel amazing, wonderful, fantastic, brilliant...... but....

the last two nights I have had flashback dreams. I haven't had dreams like this for a while. and usually when I dream about "him" something is coming...

I woke up in the night last night, crying. Its unsettling. Especially when all I want is someone to hold me, and help make that feeling go away.

I need to ring the Victim's Registry today and update my details... and I will be able to find out as well if anything has changed since the last time I called.

There is this sick black feeling in the pit of my stomach, that I am trying very hard to ignore... especially as everything else in my life has been feeling sooooooooooo good.

0 Love to hear from you...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design