Sunday, February 15, 2009

what i did today

I have felt lately that the days all mesh into each other, so I have decided to make a note of what I achieved during the day...

After a fairly sleepless night with the little man - I got up at 8am, and decided to jump in the shower, in the hope that I would make me feel wide awake!! Made the bed, got dressed, and had a cup of tea. Threw 2 loads of washing on, and then played with the little man for most of the morning. Duplo, followed by sandpit, and a big walk down the driveway to the creek. At Aston's request "shower with mummy?" we had shower and laid down together in my room in the airconditioning. by this time it was just past mid day. The next time I looked at the clock it was 2.30!

Had a quick snack, and then decided to go a baking feast! Made fruit loaf for breakfasts, fruit cake x 2, little fruit cakes in the mini muffin tins for Aston to take to play school, Jelly for dessert tonight, and custard as well. Did some drawing with Aston, then made a salad for dinner, and got the potatoes ready to be baked in the oven for dinner. Richard has made chicken keiv, which is just about ready.

0 Love to hear from you...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design