Friday, November 19, 2010

we're all going on a summer break...

... well that's kind of what this weekend is... a break. and while we aren't all going to together, every one of is excited. Aston has beent talking about going away all week, Nat loves to hang out with his best mate any time, and Laura gets to do girly stuff all weekend. None of them could care less that Mum is going away for the weekend...

Had the strangest dream last night - very intense, and um... er... yeh... intense. Starring Mr Darcy. wtf?? Maybe because originally this weekend I was going to be spending with him? Needless to say I'm feeling somewhat frustrated today. I'll be glad when "he" is just a distant memory. Even though I know that I did the right thing in ending it with him - I did really like him... even if he did annoy me at times. sigh.

bloody itches that need scratching...

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design