Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Salt water







In the past when I've been caught in the sea of emotions, and the waves start rolling in, I've tried to out run them. I'd get caught, and picked up and tossed around, turning over and over, lost in the turbulence. Or I would try to jump over them, only to get a slap of emotion across the head, the force throwing me off balance.


This time I trying something different. I'm diving into those waves. Sometimes there are only moments to catch my breath before I have to dive again. And sometimes I get to lift my face to the sun, and it dries my tears before the next set of waves arrives.


Diving under those waves doesn't feel as chaotic as trying to outrun them or jump over them.




0 Love to hear from you...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design