Friday, January 17, 2014

Things I know


Things I Know


I know that the only way I am going to be able to start regularly writing again is by participating in writing link ups. So I am.

I know that I have so many things to say and write about, I just don't know where to start.

I know that I need to start painting again. My fingers are itchy to create.

I know that I am the only one responsible for my happiness. I know that since I focused on this, my heart and head have felt better then they have in a very long time.

I know that I am very ready for school to go back. I know that Aston is also ready for school to go back. Every time we drive past school he asks me how long until he starts grade 2.

I know that every time I start overthinking something I have to remind myself No expectations, no disappointments.

I know that 2014 is going to be amazing.

What do you know?

5 comments:

  1. Love seeing clever peoples creations do you have any photos of your painting? I have been doing a little soul searching too lately and you are dead right, only you can control your own happiness. Have a great 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I hope 2014 is a truly amazing year for you -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am so happy to see you back!

    I have been watching your FB posts over the past weeks thinking "she's getting her happy back", and it's been so good to see. You are glowing V :) Keep doing what you're doing, because it suits you!

    MC xoxoxo
    #thingsiknow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun
      I'm having a relationship with myself. One that is very long overdue xxx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design