Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kermit


I have an admirer – or a stalker. I haven’t yet decided.

He’s seen me naked in the shower,



seen parts of me that will remain nameless,



and has woken me up with a thump.




Apparently it really isn’t easy being green.

People say I should kiss him, and see if he turns into a prince. But I already have my prince. Don’t need another.

I took extreme measures the other night, when yet again, Aston alerted me to the fact that Kermit was breast stroking in my toilet. I wet my hands, and picked him out of the toilet (yeh, I know, revolting. Don’t worry, I disinfected my hands afterwards!) and, instead of putting him outside my bedroom into the back yard, which is what I have done in the past, I re-located him to a tree (he IS a tree frog after all!!) in the front yard. Less than half an hour later we found him, outside my bedroom sliding door. In the back yard. 

So, yeh, maybe I have decided. He’s a stalker. A green stalker.

12 comments:

  1. Popping by from FYBF :)

    Hmm he is kinda cute haha. I don't think I'll have the guts to put it up though! Not a fan of cold slimy things...

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by... he actually doesn't feel slimy, more soft. :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm maybe close the shower curtian?

    Cranky Old Man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Joeh - wouldn't work - He was IN the shower!!

      Delete
  3. ohh how wonderful...not the hands int he toilet part! Yep, there is definitely a new admirer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the thing Tahlia - he's not new. He's been hanging around for over 12 months... So really, I guess that would make him a resident! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure what I'd be more concerned about... putting my hand in the toilet or touching the frog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was putting my hand in the toilet! ick. I did stand there thinking about it for while, saying to him, seriously dude there are much nicer places to hang out!

      Delete
  5. He certainly seems to have adopted you! I think you might be his new pet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little boy thinks he is very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Green Tree Frogs!

    I wouldn't mind keeping him around in the house~ We have a frog that hangs around too, we call it the Bonk frog, because that is alll is does! BONK!

    A nice Tree Frog would be a change!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design