Saturday, October 15, 2011

being a fruit cake

This week has been more then a little manic.

I'm changing medication for anxiety. And it sucks.

But because I'm desperately focusing on keeping going - faking it 'til I make it, instead of crawling under the covers and disappearing, I will look out of myself and see that amongst the mania and shakes, and agitation there have been many moments to be grateful for....

  • my daughter and I are communicating again, online, but hey its a start. Baby steps.
  • having my mother here has literally been a god send. I'd be heading for the Psyche ward otherwise
  • blogs - seriously. I've had trouble focusing on things this week, but sitting and reading blogs has made me laugh, cry, relate, and not feel alone
  • my friends, for not giving up on me, for loving me in spite of my fruit cakeness, for supporting me, for being there on the end of the phone while I ranted and raved, making no sense, for seeing the endless possibilities that lay with in me and continually reminding me of them

and last, but certainly by no means least, I'm grateful for Maxbella loves for creating and hosting this link up because just doing this one little exercise over the last few weeks has kept me going. Thank you beautiful woman. x





2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for looking hard for that silver lining.
    Grateful For...is a wonderful, powerful thing, isn't it?
    I'm glad you are in touch with your daughter. That's a positive start.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are great, like your own support group any time you want it. You are so brave to keep on going and to find things to be grateful for. I hope you feel a lot better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... Leave some love :-)

 

Blog Design by Sommerfugl Design